Forever family fund
"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress..." James 1:27 (NLT)
The Forever Family Fund exists to provide financial assistance to families wishing to pursue a domestic or international adoption. This special fund was established through an initial gift of $5,000 from an anonymous donor followed by a matching contribution from MCC to bring the initial fund amount to $10,000. Individuals wishing to contribute to this fund may do so by including "Forever Family Fund" in the memo line of checks sent to the church or placed in our Giving Boxes on Sunday morning.
- Funds are available to married couples who are regular attenders of Markle Church of Christ.
- Funds are available to families who have already begun, but who have not yet completed, the adoption process.
- A family may receive reimbursement of up to $2,000 (per child) during the first 12-month period of the adoption process.
- An additional $1,000 (per child) may be available over a subsequent 12-month period if the process has not concluded.
- All applications will be reviewed by a leadership team to determine eligibility and approval.
- Please complete the form below to begin the application process.
- After completing the form below, please email a copy of your adoption expense receipt(s) for potential reimbursement to “firstname.lastname@example.org”