"DEVELOPING A FAITH THAT STICKS"

Check out some of these latest stats from the Fuller Youth Institute who followed around 500 youth group graduates for their first 3 years of college: 

* 40-50% of kids who graduate from a church or youth group will fail to stick with their faith in college.
* Only 20% of college students who leave the faith planned to do so during high school. The remaining 80% intended to stick with their faith but didn’t.
* Somewhere between just 30-60% of youth group graduates who abandon their faith and the church return to both in their late twenties.

So, how do we create a faith in the lives of our children that will last not just through adolescence, not just through the college years, not just 10 years down the road after they move out or even 20 years…how do we develop a faith that sticks with them for the rest of their life?

"DEVELOPING A FAITH THAT STICKS"

Nathan Palmer - May 13, 2018