JOIN A CommUNITY Group!
Registration for the Spring 2018 season of CommUNITY Groups is now open!
A CommUNITY Group is a small group of 10-15 individuals of varying ages and stages of life who will gather together for six consecutive weeks from April 15th-May 20th to enjoy and encourage one other as fellow followers of Jesus. This season will look different than our previous seasons but the goal is still the same--to create community within our church by getting to know others whose paths we wouldn't otherwise cross with. And this season we're going to have a great time doing it! Here's the plan:
WEEK 1 (Week of April 15) - "Welcome Week"
• During this first session each group will watch a Welcome Video, participate in a few icebreaker/get-to-know-you activities, and then make some decisions about plans for your subsequent weeks together.
WEEK 2 (Week of April 22) - "Meal Out"
• In this session your group will meet at a pre-determined restaurant for a meal together. Few things brings people together more than good conversation over a good meal!
WEEK 3 (Week of April 29) - "Fun In"
• During this session your group will compete against all of the other CommUNITY Groups in a 21-question trivia game. The group who scores the most points will receive a special prize. Shared fun and laughter go a long way in building community!
WEEK 4 (Week of May 6) - "Service Project"
• In this session your group will meet at a pre-determined location to serve together. We will provide you with several options of pre-planned projects or you can choose one of your own. When God’s people serve together a connection is made that is truly meaningful.
WEEK 5 (Week of May 13) - "Fun Out"
• Whether its bowling together or taking in a TinCaps game (they have 6 home games this week), a shared experience of fun out on the town is a great way to build community within your group!
WEEK 6 (Week of May 20) - “Meal In"
• In this final session you will gather together to enjoy a meal that each member contributes to. During this time you’ll have the opportunity to reflect on your past month and a half of shared experiences and pray for one another.
As you can see, these groups are going to have a great time together! We have CommUNITY Groups meeting on five nights out of the week and for the first time ever we are offering childcare reimbursement to take one more worry off your mind if you're a parent of young kids--so, there's no reason not to join a CommUNITY Group this season!
Ready to sign up? Click here to get registered!